Applicable to : Merlin Backoffice ™, PrestaPricing and PrestaCategories addons (screen shop made with PrestaPricing)
How to reduce the number of lines displayed?
When displaying products, for example, the number of products listed is limited by the paginator of the products table in the top left which contains the value of 5000 by default.
You can of course reduce the number of lines by reducing the value from 5000 to 3 for example:
How to go beyond the default limit of 5000 lines displayed?
If you don't want to limit the number of lines, you must set the value to 0. But you will find that when you replace the value of 5000 by 0, this value automatically returns to 5000 because the field is limited elsewhere.
The value of the super paginator must be changed:
Go to the control panel
- Click on the display button
- Change the "max number of lines per page" to 5000 by default: for example to 10,000
- You can now increase the number of lines, for example, up to 10,000 in the paginator of the product table
- Pay attention the super paginator acts on all paginators of all tables that contain a paginator. For example, the table of combinations with a paginator which can be increased up to a value less than or equal to the super paginator' value, for example here 8000
A tip: stay capped at 5000 if possible, really avoid exceeding 10 000. On some servers it will have to be patient and on others it will lack CPU power or memory to run the query.
If you need to see a large number of lines at the same time, then open few columns because the display time is proportional to the number of columns. Be aware that some columns are indicated "hyper slow" because they require very complex SQL queries, avoid checking more than two columns of this type at the same time.
Next week we will see how to change all products, even tens of thousands, without displaying them beforehand.
Category's other articles Settings and ergonomic tips
- How to turn off the automatic display of the control panel? Trick
A quick and easy tip to control how and when the control panels should appear and disappear in Sitolog's addons like PrestaPricing or Merlin Backoffice
- How to lock, detach and anchor the control panel? Trick
This simple trick show you how to lock control panels in Sitolog Prestashop addons, anchor them or place them on a second screen.
- Adjust the horizontal scrawlers of the tables to define the fix columns Trick
This tip allows you to set the limit between the still visible and static columns to the left and those that you can scroll right through the horizontal elevator in PrestaPricing, Prestacategories and Merlin Backoffice
- How to maximize the working areas thanks to the separators? Trick
The Prestashop addons PrestaPricing, PrestaCategories and Merlin Backoffice are easily customizable. See here how to you can resize the various working areas
- Customizing the display of HTML editors, such as background color Trick
Tutorial on how to edit the stylesheet of CKEditor HTML editors used in Sitolog applications for PrestaShop, like PrestaPricing or Merlin Backoffice
- How to select all the rows of a block with a single click? Trick
This PrestaPring and Merlin Backoffice addons tips allows you to select all the lines of a block very quickly, like all the products of a category
- How to solve product photos being not displayed in PrestaPricing ? Trick
All correct settings to apply if product photos do not show up in Merlin Backoffice or PrestaPricing PrestaShop addons
- 10 super efficient ways to boost your data management... Tip
Merlin Backoffice speeds up the admin process by a 100 factor. Discover its 10 best settings to work fast, without slowness, and thus be able to administer products without heads.
- Search and select multiple lines in one single operation Trick
This feature included in the PrestaShop alternative backoffice Merlin, allows you to search and select in the same operation, all products or categories (or other items), matching any filter, to mass edit them
- Méthodes rapides et avancées de recherche et filtrage dans PrestaShop