Charter for the protection of personal data
In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(known as "general regulation on data protection" or RGPD)
This charter of protection of personal data (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the Site SITOLOG - 161 rue de Montarnaud 38138 Les Cotes d'Arey FRANCE - SIRET 514961473- VAT exempt. edited by Franck Bugnet as a data controller with regard to the respect of privacy and protection of personal data of its users. This Charter was written to allow you to take note of the practices and conditions under which SITOLOG collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereafter: the "Data").
You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the https://www.sitolog.com or .fr website (the "Site") on which our products are sold or when you use some of our software (AutoPresta, PrestaPricing, PrestaCategories, Merlin Backoffice). The term "Site" refers only to the site https://sitolog.com or .fr . The term "Software" refers only to some of our software (AutoPresta, PrestaPricing, PrestaCatégories, Merlin Backoffice ®...).
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared invalid or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not lead to the invalidity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The present Charter applies to the Data collected :
- Via the simple navigation on the Site
- Via the emails exchanged between SITOLOG and you or any other electronic messaging tool
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you place an order on the Site
- When you subscribe to the Newsletter of the Site (the "Newsletter")
But also when you use our software.
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites operated by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) that redirect the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the treatment of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our Site necessarily involves the acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to this Charter, we invite you to leave our Site. It is up to you to check that the Data communicated to SITOLOG are in conformity. If necessary, you have the possibility to correct and update them from your "My account" space.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY SITOLOG?
Depending on the nature and the purpose of your interaction with SITOLOG (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, filling in the contact forms, as well as during possible telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data:
- Your e-mail address will be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
- Data relating to your identity such as your name, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested
- Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Site including: IP address, the browser used, the duration of navigation, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use in accessing the Site
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for the establishment of invoices. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order
- Data related to the use of social networks when you use their features.
- Data related to your subscriptions
When using our software:
The date and time of the last use
The identification of the computer via the name of the machine and the serial number of the hard disk
The email associated with the license
The serial number of the software
The rights granted to the license
The identification of the software (its name and version)
The url of the site on which the software is connected
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user of the site, we collect your Data to :
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented to it
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of the site's purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- To manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review of the products and/or the Site
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offerings
- To fulfill our rights and obligations under contracts with users and for other legal purposes.
- To allow automatic renewal and billing at each subscription expiration date
If you are a user of our software, we collect your Data to
-Check the validity of your license
-Check the validity of your subscription
-Inform you of new versions available
-Verify your rights regarding certain software features
-For statistical analysis of the use of our software, to allow us to improve it.
-To provide you with quality support
- To secure your browsing and to enable us to improve your user experience, in particular by recognizing the username and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on every page of the Site where they are required. Refusal of these will prevent you from ordering from the Site (No Identification).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
Refusal to complete the Site's form(s) correctly may block access to certain pages, including those related to ordering products or services.
Refusal to collect or verify data may block the use of our software.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data are processed by the staff and employees of SITOLOG in charge of:
- The management of the Site (Orders and shipments)
- The management of the support, to answer all your questions
- The management of the invoicing.
In addition, within the framework of our activity, and for needs of treatment, your Data are likely to be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- BNP Bank
- Mercanet banking service
- Shopymind amiling service
- Tax services such as the CCI, RSI...
- Google Analytics
- The host of the site: Monarobase
- The company ClicWeb
Each of these actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and the treatment of the personal data.
For the management of the payment and in order to facilitate the experience of its users, SITOLOG proposes the following means of payment to proceed to the purchases on the Site:
- The online payment by Credit Card (Credit Card, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Paypal or BNP/Mercanet or Stripe
- Online payment by PayPal account
- Payment by bank transfer managed by BNP (Mercanet service)
- The payment by check managed by the BNP bank
SITOLOG does not keep your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured with SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
Subscriptions with automatic credit card payments are handled by Stripe. Stripe keeps your credit card details to allow recurring payments.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through Shopimind services.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of SITOLOG's assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which SITOLOG's User Data is among the assets transferred.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- To comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of SITE NAME, its customers or other stakeholders.
This possible disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and forgery.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE RETAINED?
SITOLOG keeps your Data only for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this period. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When your email address is necessary for the operation of the software, it is kept until you ask us to delete it, which will prohibit you from using the software. You can also ask us to replace an email address with another one and keep the use of the software with the new address.
When you are subscribed to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact SITOLOG by means of the contact form or when you communicate with us by telephone, your data can be preserved
- Up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order made on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period of the Data exchanged shall not exceed one (1) year.
When you subscribe to one of our services, we keep your data for the duration of the subscription.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing information is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase, even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you request deletion of Personal Data, your user account on the Site will be deactivated and anonymized, and then completely deleted after the aforementioned time periods from the day you made the request.
The use of the software being controlled by the validity of your license, based on your email address, the deletion of your Personal Data means the cancellation of the license and thus the absolute impossibility to continue to use our software.
Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the above-mentioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized and kept exclusively for statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus in a Monarobase datacenter, currently integrated in an OVH datacenter. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep your user account password secret. Do not disclose it to any third party. Also, please be careful when disclosing information in the public areas of the Site, as these areas can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing any Data. In this case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, to make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to communicate your bank or PayPal details and/or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make purchases on the Site
- You can decide not to receive the Newsletter and our personalized offers: you just have to connect to your user account of the Site or click on the link present in the email that is sent to you.
-You can decide that your Data concerning the use of our software is no longer collected. In this case, you will not be able to use them.
In any case, you have the possibility to access your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and to unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were subscribed. In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of Data (the "RGPD") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n°78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
Moreover, subject to the conditions provided by the said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from :
- A right to the deletion of your Data (except for accounting data which must be kept for 10 years as required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD
- A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, where consent had been requested from you. Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
However, you acknowledge that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have a right to object without cause to SITOLOG's analysis of your Data for sharing for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, SITOLOG, as the controller of this processing, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data allowing to justify your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French to [email protected] or to the following address
SITOLOG - 161 rue de Montarnaud - 38138 Les Côtes d'Arey - FRANCE
We have a period of one month to respond to any request for the exercise of your rights. This period can be extended by two months, because of the complexity or the too great number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY SITOLOG
The Data collected within the framework of the use of the Site and our software are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company Monarobase, which itself uses the datacenters of the company OVH.