Personal data protection rules In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This charter for the protection of personal data (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the SITOLOG Site - 161 rue de Montarnaud 38138 Les Cotes d'Arey FRANCE - SIRET 514961473- Free of VAT. edited by Franck Bugnet as controller in respect of privacy and the protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to enable you to acquaint yourself with the practices and conditions under which SITOLOG collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data").
You will find a description of the different Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and / or use the site https://www.sitolog.com or .fr (the "Site") on which are sold our products or when using some of our software (AutoPresta, PrestaPricing, PrestaCategories, Merlin Backoffice). The term "Site" refers only to the site https://sitolog.com or .fr. The term "Software" refers to only some of our software (AutoPresta, PrestaPricing, PrestaCategories, Merlin Backoffice).
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations on technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by mail.
Should any of the clauses of the present Charter be declared null or contrary to the regulation, it will be considered unwritten but will not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
• By simply browsing the Site
• Via e-mails exchanged between SITOLOG and you or any other e-mail tool
• When you create a user account on the Site
• When you place an order on the Site
• When you subscribe to the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
But also when you use our software.
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through websites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our Site necessarily implies the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the data communicated to SITOLOG are compliant. If necessary, you have the possibility to correct and update them from your "My account" space
1. WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED BY SITOLOG?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with SITOLOG (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, contact forms, and possible telephone exchanges) we may collect the following data:
• Your e-mail address will necessarily be required if you wish to create a user account, contact us via the contact forms and / or receive our Newsletter
• Data relating to your identity such as your name, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be required
• Browsing Data: This is the Data about how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
• Data regarding your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use while accessing the Site
• Order Data: Your mailing address is required for billing purposes. In the same way, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will have to be informed to proceed to the payment of your order
• Data on the use of social networks when you use the features.
When using our software:
Date and time of last use
Job identification via machine name and hard drive serial number
The email associated with the license
The serial number of the software
The rights granted to the license
Software identification (are name and version)
The url of the site where the software is connected
2. HOW ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user of the site, we collect your Data for:
- Send you our Newsletter and / or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests addressed via the contact page
- Allow you to leave an opinion on the products and / or the Site
- inform you of changes concerning the Site or our offer of products and services
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
If you are a user of our software, we collect your Data for:
-Check the validity of your license
- Inform you of new versions available
-Check your rights regarding certain features of the software
- For the purpose of statistical analysis on the use that is made of our software, to enable us to improve them.
-To bring you quality support
- To secure your browsing and enhance your user experience, including recognizing the username and password you have already provided so you do not have to fill them out on every page of the Site where these are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- Analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to fill in the form (s) of the Site may block access to certain pages, particularly those relating to the ordering of products or services.
Refusal to collect or verify data may block the use of our software.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data is processed by SITOLOG staff and collaborators in charge of:
- Site Management (Orders and Shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
In addition, as part of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- The Caisse d'Epargne Rhones Alpes Bank
- Mailchimp emailing service
- Tax services like the CCI, the RSI ...
- Google Analytics
- The web host: Yoorshop
Each of its stakeholders respecting a confidentiality agreement concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, SITOLOG offers the following payment methods to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by Credit Card (Carte Bleue, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Paypal
- Online payment by PayPal account
- Payment by bank transfer managed by the bank La Caisse d'Epargne Rhone Alpes
- Payment by check managed by the bank La Caisse d'Epargne Rhone Alpes
SITOLOG has no access to your login and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment institution and the confidentiality of the data.
To send our newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through Mailchimp's services.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners, or other third parties are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to treat them solely for the purposes for which we are transmitting them.
Your Data may be transferred to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of SITOLOG due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the SITOLOG User Data is among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including governmental and regulatory requirements
- if we believe that the disclosure is necessary or necessary to protect the rights, property or security of NAME OF THE SITE, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to various social networking sites and platforms maintained on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over which SITOLOG has no control. Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for how your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third party website that you access through the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE CONSERVED?
SITOLOG retains your Data only for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. . Similarly, some legal requirements impose a specific retention period.
When your e-mail address is required for the operation of the software, it is kept until you ask us to delete it, which in turn will prevent you from using the software. You can also ask us to change one email address to another and keep the use of the software with the new address.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact SITOLOG through the contact form or contact us by phone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal period) from the last order made on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the shelf life of these exchanged Data may not exceed one (1) year.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing data is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account .
If you request a deletion of Personal Data, your user account of the Site will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day you made the request.
As the use of the software is controlled by the validity of your license, based on your email address, the deletion of your Personal Data means the cancellation of the license and therefore the absolute impossibility of continuing to use our software.
Finally, with regard to data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the above mentioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymised to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your data is stored on a secure server that is protected by a firewall and antivirus in a Yoorshop datacenter, currently integrated into an OVH datacenter. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the peculiarities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchanges of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we can not guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We can not be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep secret the password that allows you to access your user account. Do not disclose it to third parties. Also, be careful when you disclose information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you transmit to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. In this case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and, in particular, make purchases (if you are a mere user) and / or downloads on the Site.
- You can refuse to provide your bank details or PayPal and / or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter and our personalized offers: you just have to log in to your user account on the Site or click on the link in the email sent to you.
-You can decide that your Data is no longer collected regarding the use of our software. In this case you will not be able to use them anymore.
In any case, you can access your user account at any time to view or update your Data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were registered. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "RGPD") and the Act of 6 January 1978 No. 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (except accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by the French law - article L123-22 of the commercial code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- Right to oppose the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability on the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when it was requested. When the processing of your Data is done on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatments performed prior to the revocation of your consent remain perfectly valid. You also have a right of objection without cause that SITOLOG proceeds to an analysis of your Data to share them for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, SITOLOG, as responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to justify your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
SITOLOG - 161 rue de Montarnaud - 38138 Côtes d'Arey - FRANCE
We have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months because of the complexity or the large number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY SITOLOG
The Data collected in connection with the use of the Site and our software are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company Yoorshop, which itself uses the data centers of the company OVH.