Applicable to : Merlin Backoffice ™, PrestaPricing (tuto and screen shots made with PrestaPricing)
How to generate a catalog with Merlin Backoffice ™?
>This is already explained quickly in the tutorial videos present in the page of the module, but here is a tutorial in images:
- 1 / Select all categories (1 click on the red rectangle is sufficient, this also selects the hidden sub categories):
How can I print the full catalog of my shop in Merlin?
- 2 / In "Display" (1), select the columns you wish to export, (3) for products (2) and for declensions (4):
- 3 / To have all the products, set to zero the super paginator (1) and the pager of the products (2). Then ask for the display of products (3):
- 4 / Select all products (1). Put zero in the declination pager (2). Display the declinations (3) and select all (4).
- 5 / From here, two methods are possible:
5.1 Use of catalog creation tools, preformatted and printable or exportable
1 and 2: creation of the catalog, either of the products or of the declensions
3: The Export button allows you to save the catalog in PDF, XLS or print directly.
Or 5.2, Export to Excel or CSV for use and formatting in the tool of your choice: Once the file (s) are created, open them in Excel to print them.
Next week for a new tip.
Category's other articles