Published : 12/27/2016 11:40:57
Categories : Sitolog tips
Modules : PrestaCategories
After selecting the products, instead of clicking in the active column as above, you can use the buttons to the right:
Disable and enable
The script is much faster on a large number of products with this second method.
The "Active" column does not even need to be visible in this case.
In the example below, we selected 3 categories
1. By clicking on the left buttons diactivate or activate the procducts (P)
2. A window appears which suggests to disable or activate all the products of the 3 selected categories or only a part of the products.
3. In the example we have chosen to disable or activate only a part of the products by checking "those who do not have an image" and "those whose sale price is zero".
There are 5 possible criteria in total.
4. You can then choose to apply either:
-any of the checked conditions ("or" function)
-all the conditions that are checked (function "and")
5. And finally click on validate
Enable and disable products without displaying them with filtering in PrestaCategories
In summary, if you have just a few products to activate or deactivate, use the first method or the second method a little faster.
To save even more time, when you want to change the status of a large number of products without having to display them or all the products according to given criteria, method 3 is the fastest and most efficient.
Next week we will see how to adjust the horizontal elevators in the tables, to choose which columns should always be visible on the left side.